- Wed, 21 AprZoom21 Apr, 19:15ZoomJulie Richie will be giving us a closer look at a flamboyant genus and the perennials that grow well with them. Hoo House nursery have been offering perennials and alpines for over 30 years. They grow and propagate as many of their own plants as possible and use exclusively peat free compost
- Thu, 22 AprMorton Hall Gardens22 Apr, 14:00 BSTMorton Hall Gardens, Morton Hall Ln, Holberrow Green, Redditch B96 6SJ, UKFollowing on from a very successful visit to the gardens 2 years ago, there were requests to return to see the tulips in late April. We have booked an exclusive visit for Mickleton Gardening Club members, family and friends. The charge will be £10/person. This must be paid the week before.
- Sat, 08 MayMickleton Stratford Road Allotments08 May, 14:00 – 16:00Mickleton Stratford Road Allotments, Stratford Rd, Mickleton GL55, UKLocally grown vegetable, flower and fruit plants for sale. All funds raised will go towards the allotments, Mickleton Young Gardeners and Mickleton Gardening Club. If you're sowing seeds, or have been propagating plants, dividing perennials etc. please consider donating any surplus to the plant sale
- Wed, 19 MayLocation is TBD19 May, 19:15Location is TBDA Potager is a way of growing a mix of fruit, vegetables, flowers and herbs all together in one growing area as the French have done for centuries. This is in contrast to the often-used method of hiding the fruit and vegetables away at the end of the garden as we have tended to do in this country.
- Wed, 21 JulLocation is TBD21 Jul, 19:00Location is TBDVegetarians Sam and Kate Davies have not bought their fruit and vegetables for almost fifteen years. Sam has been a keen veg. grower since the age of four. They began their journey towards self-sufficiency with two allotments and now on their two acre smallholding with an array of produce
- Wed, 18 AugLocation is TBD18 Aug, 19:00Location is TBDCathy is a local garden designer, having designed the garden for Medford House some years ago. She is fully trained in garden design and horticulture at Pershore Horticultural College, having studied an HNC in Garden Design and the Royal Horticultural Society Advanced Certificate.
- Wed, 20 OctLocation is TBD20 Oct, 19:00Location is TBDThis talk is a chance to look at the ‘brighter’ side of Winter, with lots of photos to illustrate the garden in winter and practical suggestions on how to make the most of your garden for the cold season. It also reviews those jobs that are best done in the winter and how to approach them.
Our Events for 2021
To find out more information about an event, simply hover over the picture, or click on it.
All visits must be pre-booked and paid for in advance.
We're pleased that most of our events will be able to continue virtually, You can sign up by clicking on the "Click for details" button and then then the RSVP button on the screen that appears. We look forward to "Seeing" you soon.
If you've viewing from a mobile and can't see any events listed please go to the Local Events page where they'll be displayed in a mobile friendlier format. Thanks!