- Top Tips to get a Green, Healthy and Weed Free LawnWed, Jan 20Register now to receive the zoom details.
- Secrets of the Wildlife GardenWed, Feb 17Register to receive the Zoom detailsFeb 17, 7:15 PMRegister to receive the Zoom detailsNick Martin will take us on a journey around the wildlife garden through the seasons discovers some of the less well known and the more familiar characters behind our homes! We’ll dig a pond, plant a hedge and find out how to attract the widest range of birds and animals into the garden.
- Potagers with Chrissy ChingWed, May 19Location is TBDMay 19, 7:15 PMLocation is TBDA Potager is a way of growing a mix of fruit, vegetables, flowers and herbs all together in one growing area as the French have done for centuries. This is in contrast to the often-used method of hiding the fruit and vegetables away at the end of the garden as we have tended to do in this country.
- Self Sufficiency in 2021Wed, Jul 21Location is TBDJul 21, 7:00 PMLocation is TBDVegetarians Sam and Kate Davies have not bought their fruit and vegetables for almost fifteen years. Sam has been a keen veg. grower since the age of four. They began their journey towards self-sufficiency with two allotments and now on their two acre smallholding with an array of produce
- Garden Design with Cathy SmithWed, Aug 18Location is TBDAug 18, 7:00 PMLocation is TBDCathy is a local garden designer, having designed the garden for Medford House some years ago. She is fully trained in garden design and horticulture at Pershore Horticultural College, having studied an HNC in Garden Design and the Royal Horticultural Society Advanced Certificate.
- The Winter Garden - Landscapes, plants & tasks with Marion StaintonWed, Oct 20Location is TBDOct 20, 7:00 PMLocation is TBDThis talk is a chance to look at the ‘brighter’ side of Winter, with lots of photos to illustrate the garden in winter and practical suggestions on how to make the most of your garden for the cold season. It also reviews those jobs that are best done in the winter and how to approach them.
Our Events for 2020
To find out more information about an event, simply hover over the picture, or click on it.
All visits must be pre-booked and paid for in advance.
We're pleased that most of our events will be able to continue virtually, You can sign up by clicking on the "Click for details" button and then then the RSVP button on the screen that appears. We look forward to "Seeing" you soon.
If you've viewing from a mobile and can't see any events listed please go to the Local Events page where they'll be displayed in a mobile friendlier format. Thanks!